Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To become fully conversant with all aspects of automatic door service maintenance.
- Work individually and as part of the team to fulfill the requirements of service.
- Perform product service in a safe manner and comply with statutory Health and Safety obligations at all time.
- Service, commission automatic doors and where required train end users in the operation of the door.
- Fill out job report sheets daily via our digital service module device.
Provide good customer service as a representative of GEZE.
Follow service schedules during regular maintenance.
Communicate directly with the customer and solve problems via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
Attend site inspections with the subcontractors to provide solutions as per the project individual requirements.
Maintain the company van & tools in good order to ensure their safe and continued use.
Background / Experience
- 5 + years of Service field experience with a solid technical background and hands-on experience in the automatic door industry; primarily windows and automatic doors technology.
- Knowledge in installation and maintenance of industrial doors, gate barriers, automatic doors and access control systems etc.
- Previous experience in service maintenance assigned products; primarily
Automatic Doors technology
- Ability to do cause analysis of mechanical, electrical & electronics defects in a methodical way.
- Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
Ability to follow directions both written and verbal
Ability to analyze quality issues and provide creative solutions to onsite problems.
Valid UAE driver’s license – MANUAL