- Working as part of a team of advisors, you will provide support to our “Key Account” service clients, responding directly to their accounts administration team and updating their portals for multiple sites across the UK. Administrating national service calls and collating job completion information from our Regional Service Offices and providing both internal and regional support as necessary.
The role will include
- Logging new calls/customer liaison via SAP Service Module
Updating web based systems
Co-ordinating and uploading quotes, requesting uplifts (for additional works)
Updating customer spreadsheets
Creating sales orders and booking out parts required
Liaising, costing and instructing Sub-Contractor Works
Invoicing completed works
Dealing with supplier invoices
Assisting with invoice queries/credit note request forms
Liaising with other departments where required
Raising & scheduling planned maintenance visits for regional teams and providing client updates.
General administrative duties as required to support the operation of our Regional Service Offices
This list is not an exhaustive statement of the responsibilities or activities involved in this position. The job holder may be required to undertake other related tasks at the request of Service Division Management.
- Clients, other departments, satellite offices, technicians & sub-contractors & suppliers
- A good working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Key Account Manager- Service Division