- This varied role focuses on supporting marketing activity across a range of channels such as email, social media and websites as well as off-line activity including managing print and merchandise suppliers, analysis of marketing activity and administration support, the Marketing Assistant will promote the company both externally and internally.
The Role will include
- Responsible for and liaising with GEZE Leonberg to maintain the GEZE UK website with case studies and news, and other changes that may be required
Write, plan, schedule, produce and monitor social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
Producing staff and customer communications including e.bulletins and newsletters
Source suitable merchandising items, negotiating with suppliers, maintaining stock levels and distribution
Co-ordinate GEZE UK’s CPD offering, handling enquiries, liaising with RIBA and updating Powerpoint presentations
Responsible for monitoring and updating external websites where GEZE UK has a presence
Managing the stock control and distribution of brochures, leaflets and price lists
Analysis of marketing activity using Google Analytics, e.bulletin analysis and PR reports
Manage GEZEone marketing pages and support other departments with their pages
Update marketing action plan log and press cuttings file
- This list is not an exhaustive statement of the responsibilities or activities involved in this position. The job holder may be required to undertake other related tasks at the request of Marketing Manager.
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Marketing qualification preferred or educated to further education level in a subject related to marketing/communications
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Photoshop, Publisher, Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives on time
- Ability to use initiative/creativity to resolve problems
- Effective communication skills, orally, in writing and using visual means
- Ability to implement brand guidelines to support marketing content creation
GEZE UK Ltd.
Blenheim Way,Fradley Park | WS13 8SY Lichfield |
TEL +44 (0)1543 443000 |
The successful applicant will be methodical, with excellent attention to detail and project coordination skills, they need to be able to implement tasks without direction and come up with creative solutions.
- Clients, suppliers, sales team and other departments