- Responsible for supplier incoming material quality control including quality plan editing, defect rate calculation，inspection record management and etc. To ensure that the incoming materials meet the company's quality requirements;
- Responsible for the inspection of new localization component samples by current suppliers, responsible for the inspection of new product samples by new suppliers；
- Responsible for incoming material quality inspection team KPI management, lead the whole team to achieve quality objectives of the company;
- Manage properly the measuring and testing device, gauges and tools in a good condition, and in a timely calibration management；
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in mechanical engineering or related;
At least 5 years working experience in quality control;
Be familiar with quality tools such as QC 7 tools, 8D report, Control Plan etc. 6Sigma and IATF16949 background will be a plus;
With the knowledge of casting area, machining area, experience of using basic manual inspection gauges, hardness tester, projection measurement, roughness tester, profile tester and etc. Experience on working with CMM measurement equipment and programing will be a plus;
Good competence of planning, organizational, problem analysis and solving, with the ability of communication, coordination and team work;
Basic English ability in reading and writing.
Free shuttle bus