- Responsible for the project sales of engineering business in the region, and complete the sales targets assigned by the company;
- Responsible for the tracking, business negotiation, bid response, contract negotiation, contract signing, order execution, logistics support, payment collection management and other related work of the project business owners, design institute and subcontractors;
- Visit the owners directly to enhance the influence of the company's products and solutions effectively, increase the winning opportunity of the company's product solutions through professional communication of business and technical solutions
- Dig out potential distribution partners through engineering projects, and gradually develop into qualified engineering dealers of the company;
- Maintain the relationship with existing dealers, assist in making project plans, customer visit and communication, and provide effective support and services for dealers;
- Keep effective communication with dealers in the region, grasp the daily work progress of dealers in time, and ensure full coverage of projects in the region;
- Collect and feedback market competition information of engineering project business in time to assist the company to make effective product competition strategies;
- Provide effective business guidance, skill training, job evaluation and making improvement measures for engineering dealers.
- Submit work reports timely and effectively as required by the company, and complete other tasks assigned by superior.
- College degree or above, major in marketing or engineering is preferred, strong writing organization ability;
5+ years of working experience in building materials, hardware and other engineering projects, with excellent performance;
3+ years of working experience in directly following up with the owner, with experience in communicating overall solutions to the owner;
Good interpersonal and communication skills, strong conflict management ability;
Strong ability of data analysis and logical thinking, strong ability to effectively respond to market changes through internal and external communication;
Able to work under high pressure and travel frequently.
GEZE Industries ltd. Tianjin
Shuang Chen Zhong Road No.16, Beichen District | 300400 Tian Jin
TEL +86 22 86890629 | www.geze.com
Ella Liu, HR, +86-22-86890629 mailto: email@example.com