- The successful applicant would be ideally based within 1 hour from the office in Fradley Park.
- The ideal applicant must have previous experience of working within the door service industry and with a good knowledge of both GEZE equipment and that of other manufacturers' equipment.
The role will include
- Estimating and preparing quotations from technicians' reports and customers' requests.
Gathering the required information from customers and suppliers to plan the necessary action required.
Help with organising and planning a team of technicians.
To provide support to on site technicians.
Attend site and carry out surveys when required.
Working on own initiative to achieve agreed set objectives.
Liaising with other internal departments, and any other reasonable duties, as may be necessary to ensure the efficient running of the service department.
Supporting growth in a dynamic environment.
This list is not an exhaustive statement of the responsibilities or activities involved in this position. The job holder maybe required to undertake other related tasks upon request.
- All departments, technicians, customers, suppliers.
- A full clean UK driving licence is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels are essential.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours.
- Service Manager, Midlands South